– We encourage families to have a service that meets their needs to begin the healing process and our professional staff will accommodate all requests possible.
– Immediate burial or cremation is not a requirement per current St. Charles County or Center for Disease Control guidelines.
– The family has the right to the choice that best meets their wishes:
• If embalming, open-casket identifications and services are available in an open room viewing.
• If not embalming, all open-casket viewings of the deceased must be behind protective glass & cosmetology is not available.
– In-person arrangement meetings are temporarily limited to 4 persons.
– Arrangement meetings can also take place virtually or by phone.
Request an appointment by clicking here.
– Communal food offerings such as a buet are not allowed.
– All food must be professionally prepared by a caterer and individually packaged.
– Our Transfer Care Team will always arrive in a mask and gloves, at a minimum. For a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 death, the transfer staff will arrive in full personal protective equipment to ensure the family safety and their own.
– If you are experiencing any symptoms, are awaiting test results, or have recently been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, we kindly request that you refrain from attending in-person services, burials, or arrangements.
– We ask that all guests follow the current CDC guidelines and wear masks accordingly.. There are currently no capacity restrictions, but this is monitored daily and dependent on the St. Charles County guidelines.
– Our Staff utilizes strict and thorough sanitizing precautions. Hand sanitizer is available throughout all locations.
– Onsite Cemeteries
• All Cemeteries are currently following County restrictions in addition to other set regulations specified by the cemetery.
Baue Funeral Homes, Crematory, and Cemetery have adapted our services to follow the guidelines and mandates issued by the Governor of Missouri and the St. Charles County Executive. While visiting our facilities, we ask that all guests follow the current CDC guidelines and wear masks accordingly.
Visiting a Baue Location
While the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more mindful as we go through our regular activities, rest assured that our locations are clean and safe. Our protocols cover everything from handwashing hygiene, cleaning product specifications, ventilation, equipment, recommended face coverings and area cleaning procedures.
How Baue Helps You Support Friends and Family
Baue has always implemented the latest technologies for the convenience of families we serve. We have made livestreaming and recording of services available to all families upon request. You may view services at Baue with a closed-circuit private link. You may also support families via guest books and obituaries on our website.
Funerals are important. Recognizing loss is a human instinct and it is important to recognize that we must facilitate beginning the healing process. Please make an extra effort to support those that have lost a loved one during this unusual time. Your support is more important than ever with the added stress of these extraordinary circumstances.
Making Funeral Arrangements
If a death has occurred, or will soon, we are very sorry for your loss. If you are unable to make it to one of our locations due to travel restrictions, health concerns or any other reason, our caring staff can help you accomplish everything virtually. Every situation can and will be accommodated to ensure the arrangements for the care of your loved one and ensure your wishes are followed.
Losing a friend or family member is never easy—and we are very aware that these unsettling times can amplify feelings of grief and anxiety. Please know that we are here for anything else you may need to honor life, support loved ones and begin the healing process.
The safety and well-being of you, your family, and your friends is of the utmost importance to us.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me 636-940-1000.
John Baue Devaney
4th Generation, Director of Operations