We Invite You To Attend One of Our Grief Groups
Online: Every Wednesday at 6:00 PM or In-Person: Every Friday at 10:00 AM
Registration is required for each In-Person Friday Session
Where – Community Center at 608 Jefferson Street, St. Charles, MO 63301
As we continue moving forward, these groups will guide those in need to unify and collaborate on how to process feelings of grief and loss.
Meetings have a psych-education format where attendees can express where they are in their grief journey and understand more about what they are feeling.
- Group sessions are hosted virtually through the Zoom online platform (Wednesdays) and In-Person (Fridays).
- A login link will be sent via email following registration to an online session. (Online Sessions Only)
- Your family did not have to be served by Baue to join a class or group.
- Ongoing attendance is not required.
- All groups are led by licensed counselors from the Center for Hope & Healing.
All groups are led by licensed counselors from the Center for Hope & Healing.
What is Grief & What does this Journey Look Like?
Coping with a Rollercoaster of Difficult Emotions
Grief and Your Physical Health
Setting Boundaries for Yourself and Others
Self Care and your Grief Journey
Learning to Move Through the Grief verses Moving On
Even during this time of social distancing, we can stand together in support and unity for each other.
Registration is Required.