St. Louis Area Grief Groups and Counseling Services
Baue Grief Group Programs
Center for Hope & Healing
The Center for Hope and Healing is a private practice that provides therapy to individuals and families going through life transitions such as the death of a loved one, divorce, and serious illness of self or a loved one. 608 Jefferson Street, St. Charles, MO. 636-328-0878 http://www.baue.com/grief-support-st-charles-mo/the-center-for-hope-healing/
Silver & Gold Senior Club
The Silver & Gold Senior Club has been providing a fun and friendly social environment for Seniors in our community for over 15 years! If you are 60 or better and interested in meeting new people, connecting with old friends and having fun, the Silver & Gold Club is for you!
Contact Kacie Derby at 636-946-4042 [email protected]
Baue Grief Education
Baue Sponsored Grief Groups
|Young Widows & Widowers Group
A program designed for men and women to educate and provide emotional support to the unique experience of widowhood. 1st & 3rd Wednesday monthly.
Kelly Karavousanos 636-328-0878
Survivors of Suicide
Annie’s Hope Bereavement Center
Bereaved Parents of the USA
C.A.L.L. (Coping and Living Life)
Legacy Program of Heartland Hospice
Life Crisis Services, Inc.
Lutheran Senior Services-Grief Support Group
All losses support group
St. Anthony’s Grief Support
|Pathways Community Hospice
Ongoing monthly support group
Kate Lally or Kathi Myer 636-733-7399
Recovering From the Losses of Life
Parents of Murdered Children
SHARE Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc.
St. Cletus Catholic Church Grief Support Group
Newly Widowed or Divorced
SSM DePaul Health Center Grief and Loss Program
Zion Lutheran Church – Stephen Ministry
Missouri Baptist Medical Center’s Grief Support Groups
- Adult Grief Support Group
Thursdays 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Parents Grief Support Groups Sunsets – Grief Support for Children 4-12 yrs.
- Stages – Grief Support for Teens 13-18 yrs.
- Young Adult Grief Support for ages 20’s – mid 30’s
- Healing Hearts – Infant Loss Support Group
- Bear Essentials –Support Group for Children (4-12) with Parent Diagnosed with Cancer Meets – 2nd Wednesday of each month
BJC Hospice Bereavement Services ALL programs – call for current dates & times
9890 Clayton Rd. St. Louis, MO 63124 314-953-1776
- Stepping Stones for Adults Program includes: support from a social worker, mailings and grief information for 13 months, home visits, and referrals
- Stepping Stones for Children Uses art, play, music, and writing to help grieving children.
- Labyrinth Retreat for Teens One day retreat for teens to learn how to express emotions after the loss of a loved one.
Threshold Widows & Widowers Grief Support
Spouses and partners of those who have passed away are invited to participate in Threshold, a weekly grief support group sponsored by BJC Hospice.
Trinity Presbyterian Church
6800 Washington Ave. St. Louis, MO 63130
Suzanne – 314-953-1806
FOOTPRINTS at SSM Cardinal Glennon Hospital
Designed to assist families who have lost a child. Offers assistance in talking to siblings, follow-up contact through calls or visits, grief literature, and support group information.
1465 South Grand Blvd St. Louis, MO 63104
314-268-4110 –or- 1-877-577-2847 www.footprintsatglennon.org
First United Methodist Church
Rev. Debby Bartley, Associate Pastor
12 week support group
Call Debby at 636-947-0066 for dates and times.