Education, Seminars & Support
Educating our community
Baue is available for speaking engagements to church groups, hospice, clergy, civic organizations, schools, nursing homes, veterans groups, medical groups and many others. We can tailor our presentation to meet your needs. If you would like to schedule a speaker, please call (636) 940-1000.
- Cremation Facts & Options
- Caregivers Stress
- Grief in the workplace
- Death, rituals and religious beliefs
- Understanding grief and comforting the mourning
- Helping children cope with grief
- Teens, death and grief
- Widows and widowers
- Long Term Care
- Estate Planning
- Planning Funerals and Life Celebration Events
- Other special issues
Please click here for our upcoming community seminars schedule.
We also offer Tours of our Funeral Facilities, preparation care and cremation centers. CEU’s are available for select educational programs we offer during the year.