We are proud to offer ongoing classes on a variety of topics to help families. Whether it is a small or large group you will find people you can identify with and share experiences. Led by professionals these classes are popular and make a difference in peoples lives. We encourage you to call us or sign up below for any of the upcoming sessions.
In light of recent circumstances and the implantation of social distancing, many of our scheduled Grief Groups have been postponed.
Please know, Baue is here for you during this time and will be hosting Online Grief Groups every Wednesday at 6:00 PM and Friday at 10:00 AM.
Upcoming Holiday Grief Education Classes
- Nov 4 – Grieving vs. Mourning: What is the Difference and How to Mourn During the Holidays
- Nov 11 – Honoring Your Loved One with New and Old Traditions
- Nov 18 – Creating Appropriate Boundaries During Your Grief Journey
- Dec 2 – Coping with Difficult Emotions
- Dec 9 – Self Care During the Holiday Season
- Dec 16 – Moving through your Grief Without Moving On