- July 27, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Spark Seekers: Mourning with Meaning; Living with Light, is Dr. Rabbi Baruch HaLevi’s book on how to transform grief and suffering after the loss of a loved one through discovering meaning, purpose and inspiration. Baruch will empower you with innovative concepts, practical tools, and inspirational pathways in transforming death’s darkness, meaning, purpose and inspiration.
Topics covered include:
- Freedom From Fear – confronting our personal and collective fears around death
- The Meaning of Suffering – rethinking the role of suffering in our lives
- The Defiant Spirit – summoning “the defiant power of the human spirit”
- Say Yes To Life – learning to thrive as we honor our loved ones through living more fully
- Carry The Fire – becoming the guardians of our loved one’s legacy
Registration for this event is now closed.
Venue: Virtual! (Zoom Link)
Venue Phone: 636-940-1000
This event is not being held in-person. A link to the virtual event will be sent following registration.