Please Join Us In Keeping Our Community and Staff Safe
– We encourage families to have a service that meets their needs to begin the healing process and our professional staff will accommodate all requests possible.
– Immediate burial or cremation is not a requirement per current St. Charles County or Center for Disease Control guidelines.
– The family has the right to the choice that best meets their wishes:
• If embalming, open-casket identifications and services are available in an open room viewing.
• If not embalming, all open-casket viewings of the deceased must be behind protective glass & cosmetology is not available.
– In-person arrangement meetings are temporarily limited to 4 persons.
– Arrangement meetings can also take place virtually or by phone.
Request an appointment by clicking here.
– Communal food offerings such as a buet are not allowed.
– All food must be professionally prepared by a caterer and individually packaged.
– Our Transfer Care Team will always arrive in a mask and gloves, at a minimum. For a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 death, the transfer staff will arrive in full personal protective equipment to ensure the family safety and their own.
– If you are experiencing any symptoms, are awaiting test results, or have recently been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, we kindly request that you refrain from attending in-person services, burials, or arrangements.
– We ask that all guests follow the current CDC guidelines and wear masks accordingly. There are currently no capacity restrictions, but this is monitored daily and dependent on the St. Charles County guidelines.
– Our Staff utilizes strict and thorough sanitizing precautions. Hand sanitizer is available throughout all locations.
– Onsite Cemeteries
• All Cemeteries are currently following County restrictions in addition to other set regulations specified by the cemetery.
How We Are Doing Our Part
All surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between family visits and appointments
Our funeral directors and staff will follow the current CDC guidelines for facial coverings.
Click Here or call (636) 940-1000 to request an appointment with our caring staff
Our locations’ furnishings have been rearranged to allow for social distancing during appointments and services
How You Can Do Your Part
Stay Home if You’re Ill
Please do not visit our facility or attend a service if you feel ill or have a pending COVID-19 test
Sanitize Your Hands
Thoroughly clean or wash your hands upon entering the facility
While visiting our facilities,
We ask that all guests follow the current CDC guidelines for face coverings.
Keep Your Distance
Please adhere to the current social distancing guidelines and maintain a distance of six feet between yourself, other guests and staff members.