Grief Connections: A Baue Publication
Grief Newsletter Archives
Each month, we publish an E-newsletter to help support families and individuals who grieve, and those who support the bereaved. Below you’ll find these newsletters – feel free to share with your friends, family, and peers!
- Unique Challenges of Grieving Dads
- Communicating with Grieving Children
- Preparing for the End of Life
- Supporting Pet Loss
- Caring for Widowers
- Life and Death Among the Luo of the Nyakach Plateau, Western Kenya
- Dealing with the Unexpectedness of Death
- Making Room for Grief and Love
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of Grief Follow-Up Care
- Finding Gratitude in Grief
- Discovering Grief Groups
- Supporting Our Family’s Younger Mourners
- Adding Loss of a Child to FMLA Act
- Grieving the Loss of Childhood Memories
- Reflecting on an Anniversary of Grief
- Bereavement’s Pecking Order
Do you want to receive these newsletters? Simply email Kelly Karavousanos at [email protected]
Please contact us at (636) 328-0878 or (636) 940-1000 if we can be of assistance in any way.
KELLY KARAVOUSANOS, LPC
Grief and Community Services Manager
Kelly provides grief support to the families we serve and our community. She is a licensed professional counselor and funeral director, has her Masters Degree in Counseling from Lindenwood University, and has received training in the area of Comprehensive Bereavement Care and Understanding and Relating to Complicated Mourning from the Center for Loss and Life Transition in Fort Collins, Colorado. Kelly has also received her Certification in Thanatology from the Association of Death Education and Counseling and is also certified in Pet Loss.
We are the only Funeral and Cemetery Company in the St. Louis region that offers a comprehensive program in Bereavement Care.