Silver & Gold Senior Club
Make new friends but keep the old, one is Silver and the other Gold.
Join The Silver & Gold Senior Club of St. Charles County because life should be lived to the fullest!
Are you age 60 or better? Are you interested in meeting new people and having fun? Then join the largest senior social group in the area – The Silver and Gold Senior Club of St. Charles County.
Check out our latest newsletters for all event details!
Sponsored by Baue Funeral Homes, Crematory and Memorial Gardens this highly successful group holds several well-attended events each year – with most events averaging more than 200 people. This club is in its 16th year, and there is no charge to be a member. With over 2,500 members we have become a positive network for seniors in our community.
Our Programs Include:
- Fun themed luncheons
- Day trips and tours
- Educational Talks
- Trips to local sports events
- An annual senior health fair
- And much more!
Hear what the members are saying!
- I have never been to a Silver & Gold event before today and this is the most fun I’ve had in a long time! I’ll be back!
- I thought after I lost my husband I would never be able to get out and have fun and be social again, but this club is all I needed. I have made so many great new friends!
- The costume contests are my favorite part of the luncheons.
- The food is always delicious and the decorations are always beautiful…What a wonderful time. Keep up the good work!
The charges vary, depending on the cost of the program. All programs usually include some form of entertainment and lots of F-U-N! Anyone 60 or better is welcome to join us. Click here to view the calendar of events and/or make a reservation. You can also give us a call Kacie Derby at (636) 946-4042 to join the club and to be added to the mailing list for future events.